My friend Laura found this piece, and had no room for it. Yay, lucky me, I managed to
sneak squeeze it into my stash. I am trying to move some of my bigger pieces out of storage because I need room to work in my workshop. I also felt like doing some upholstery, but not a hard one.
It looks like it's in good shape, but actually the edges were torn up. Originally I planned to take the headrest part out and maybe add some armrests, but it would have been a big project so I decided to just go with it the way it was.
I tried out my new staple gun for the first time, it was pretty awesome. I had a little problem with it jamming, but on the whole it was great. Way better than my electric stapler, and I couldn't even go back to a manual stapler after this.
A picture of the new bottom before I turn it over to have a look at the top.
It was hard to get a good picture of it, this will have to do.
I'm happy with the way it turned out. I might make some cushions for it.
Well, that's piece #2, third piece is almost done. Tomorrow is really my last day to work on things, so I guess it was really a 9 day challenge.