Wednesday 25 March 2015

All Things Apothecary; 23 Apothecary Style Decor Ideas; Hometalk

Pin It
I was asked by Hometalk to curate a board on Apothecary Decor.  The first thing I think of when I think about Apothecary Decor is Apothecary cabinets, but in fact there is more to it than that.  Take a look at the projects I've found on Hometalk.  Click on the image to head over to Hometalk and have a good look.  If you see something you like take the extra step and leave the creator a nice comment, it feeds to soul of a crafts person to be told they've done a good job. :)
Oh and don't miss my own creation, the red faux apothecary cabinet, I'd like to do another one, I will have to get some more hardware.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...