Friday 21 September 2012

Log Cabin In The Woods (MacGIRLver style)

Pin It
These early pics go back to at least last year, maybe the fall before that! Manuel built a wood shed at camp, so you know what that means, what am I going to paint on it? ha ha.  Gotta get the base coat on.


Next, step 2, wipe on the next layer using a sea sponge.


Next, start separating it into logs, and add some depth with a little shading.


Move on to the next wall.


Progress!


Add some highlights, and some knots and cracks...


Almost done, I still need to paint the door and paint the log ends.  I wonder if that will get done this year, or will I extend this project until next summer?  Time will tell, after all, it's probably 98% done, and that's where I stall :)


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Faye, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moley! You did such a realistic paint job! I'd have to touch it to know it wasn't a log house. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...