Monday 11 June 2012

Something a Little More Current - bamboo coffee table, antique couch

Pin It
So I will jump from my oldest (well maybe oldest) furniture makeover (the Susan chair), to my newest, and probably quickest.  

Bamboo Coffee Table 
Before

I bought this coffee table at a yard sale on Saturday, this is only Monday, and it is already finished.  


Well I think it's finished, however, I may decide to antique it, but I need to think on this a while.  I also have a feeling it may end up a shiny black, but I need to think on this too.  I have been wanting to paint something blue, but am never sure that it is the blue that I want, still not sure, but here it is for now. 

After
 Whoa, this one is a little blurry, gotta tune up my photography skills.  I think I know someone who can help me with that. http://www.hudsongirl.smugmug.com/

Okay,  we go from the easiest project to one that was a heck of a lot of work! 
Antique Couch Makeover 


 My current pride and joy!



Yup!  Still in love with this one!




Sharing At
http://primitiveandproper.blogspot.ca/2012/11/poww-114-furniture-link-party.html


  Mod Vintage Life Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OMG - that couch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that sofa is stunning! so bold- love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really really cool! I love it! And I also like that blue table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so over the top gorgeous - wow -
    I keep going back to look at it!
    I'm following you on google + ( you don't have a google connect button? )
    Hugs from Montreal,
    Suzan
    P.S> would love to have you come by and follow back when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the middle of an antique couch! I hope to have it done soon (I just need to put on the gimp and cut and cover the freestanding cushions. yay. They are certainly beast projects. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...