Sunday 17 June 2012

Pinterest(ing), very Pinterest(ing) - crocheted rug, rubber mat wall art

Pin It
Today I wanted to show you a couple of projects that I found on Pinterest.  I do love Pinterest, if you aren't hooked on it yet, you really should give it a try!  The first project is a crocheted rag rug.
Below is a picture of the rug that I have made mostly from recycled sheets.  I'm not sure that I am finished yet, I need to decide where I am putting it before I can settle on a size. 

 The pic below, along with a link, is from Sugarbeecrafts.  If you search Pinterest you can find several different patterns.  I didn't read the tutorial on this because I already know how to crochet, and just figured the rest out by myself.


I put it here in the patio just so you can get an idea of the size it is right now.


This is a picture of the size of the crochet hook that I used.  Size Q.


Next is some wall art that I have seen on Pinterest.  It is made from a rubber mat, I got mine at McDiarmid for about $4.



Here is my first one, I say first because I have thought of some other uses for this idea, but you will just have to wait and see!



Here it is in place, again, you can see the size.  The fastest project you can ever want to do!



I hope you enjoyed these projects, I will soon be walking the yard to show you some of my favourite spots, but this is all for now.  
If you are able, hug your Dad today,  I sure wish I could hug mine.  I will have to hug the Father of my children instead, he's pretty good too.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. You will have to show me how to do this. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...